Off-site Shredding Service
Off-site document shredding is an ideal solution for organizations that need ongoing, secure destruction of sensitive documents. Our Off-site service is a professional, convenient, cost effective, and environmentally friendly option for both businesses and residents in Columbus and surrounding areas. While we offer both on-site and off-site destruction services, this method is geat for smaller volumes of paper, and provides a more affordable alternative to our On-site shredding service.
Why Choose Shred A Way for Your Off-site Document Shredding in Columbus, Georgia?
As mentioned, our Off-site Shredding is secure, convenient, and cost effective.
When you choose Shred A Way you are partnering with a top of the line information management company that follows best practices in the information destruction industry. When you choose our off-site document destruction service, we ensure that all documents maintain a Chain-Of-custody which results in a well controlled and secure documented process.
Off-Site Security Measures
At Shred A Way we understand that your confidential documents need to be kept secure at all times. When we take your documents, we place them in a locked storage container as a means of guaranteed safety and protection.. Our Chain-Of-custody process helps to ensure that your documents are kept secure from the time we pick them up, to the time they are shredded and disposed of through our local recycling facility.
What to Expect From Our Off-Site Document Shredding Service
- One of our trained specialists will pick up the documents at your location
- Documents are collected and securely transported back to our facility
- A documented Chain-Of-custody process backed by a full audit trail
- Complete destruction of business/residential documents and records
- Shredded documents are 100% recycled at one of our partnering, local recycling facilities
- For your records, a Certificate of Destruction is provided to you following shredding.